- Improve the working conditions in the social services sector
- Capacity builfding for employers’ organisations
- Better accessing and using EU funds for the social services sector
- Improve working conditions in the social services sector
- Skills & training
- Guidelines and recommendations to employ foreign workers in the social sevices sector
- Vocational training program for HR and managers
EU-OSHA Campaign “Healthy Workplaces – Lighten the load”
- Raise awareness on MSDs.
- Discuss the impact of MSDs on the social services workforce and how to prevent them in the sector, including via the involvement of social partners.
- Improve the attractiveness in the social services sector.
- Further build capacities of social partners in social services at national and EU level.
- Better manage current and future challenges.
- Working conditions and employment relations institutions in the social services .
- Trade unions and employer associations’ strategies.
- Develop training courses to enhance digital competences of professional caregivers, to better support persons with disabilities & their families.
- Strengthen the capacity of social partners in social services (not-for-profit and for profit).
- Engage at both national and European level, in order to set up the adequate (national and EU) sectoral social dialogue structures.
- Strengthen the capacity of the Federation of European Social Employers, view of its participation in European Social Dialogue structures.
PESSIS Projects (I,II,III)
- Promoting employers’ social services in social dialogue.
The PESSIS projects aimed at the creation of a European network to represent employers in the social sector and eventually led to the founding of the Federation of European Social Employers in October 2017.