The Social Services Helpdesk on EU Funds project is funded by the European Union and aims to finance the building blocks for a Social Services Helpdesk. The project focuses on supporting social services in better accessing and using EU funds and on helping Managing Authorities to use EU funds (ESF+, ERDF and ReactEU in particular) to finance quality interventions in the field of social services.
- Promoting capacity building and awareness raising about ESF+, ERDF & React EU (and other relevant EU funds);
- Facilitating and simplifying the use of and access to EU funds for social services.
- Facilitating exchange and cooperation between Managing Authorities, social services, and the European Commission (EC) to ensure that funding priorities are based on an assessment of social needs and target effective evidence-based social services interventions.
Duration: May 2022 – April 2024
- Evidence Collection: around the use of ESF+, ERDF (and other funds) in social services, promising practices, needs and challenges.
- Knowledge Sharing: to build up capacity of Managing Authorities and Social Services across the EU, including relationship building between civil servants in these fields.
- Toolkit: which will facilitate access to ESF+, ERDF (and other funds) for social services and will support both Managing Authorities and social services.
- Guidance: to facilitate partnership between Managing Authorities and social services to help identify effective social services interventions. This will help to implement EU social policy, and assess how ESF+, ERDF (and other funds) can be used to fund such interventions.
The Social Employers will support and provide feedback on several of the project activities, such as the development of the website content, booklet of promising practices and facilitation workshops.
For more information, please contact:
Project & Policy Officer