Elisfa is representing and defending the interests of French employers from social and socio-cultural centers, childcare associations and local social development associations with social partners and public authorities.
Elisfa was founded in 1971 and represents 1575 organisations, among them 57% social centers, 32% childcare facilities and 11% local social development associations.
Elisfa aims to:
- Group and represent employers of social centers, childcare associations and associations of local social development.
- Negotiate with representative unions of employees and evolve the National Collective Agreement (NCC).
- Defend the interests of the employers of the professional branch and develop their recognition with the public authorities and other organizations.
- To inform you, to advise you, to accompany you, to support you in your employer function.
- To stimulate, organize and develop the qualification and training of voluntary and salaried actors.
Elisfa is a full member of the Federation of European Social Employers.